
As the Sunday paper is here and is partly responsible for my terrific fire, I thought it would be relevant, as I feed it with the advertising supplements, the real estate section, travel, sports, the comics, and Parade magazine in that order to quote my very favorite question to Walter Scott's Personality Parade, a feature which has appeared on the 1st inside page of Parade magazine for as long as I can recall. I have saved the clipping from the late seventies or early eighties.
Q: I am 82 years old and have poor vision and have believed that June Havoc, sister of the late Gypsy Rose Lee, is married to Fred MacMurray. Am I wrong? I hope my memory is not playing tricks on me. -Mary Louise Covington, Lexington, Ky.
A: You are mistaking June Havoc for June Haver who is Mrs. Fred MacMurray.
No comments:
Post a Comment