Aaah, I remember sequences like this. It makes me miss my dog(s) terribly.More disturbing was when they would perk their ears up and stare at nothing, or at least nothing that I could see!
When that happens, what dogs are doing is trying to remember the set-up to a joke. Dogs only know punch-lines.
Most dogs ARE punch lines! Thats why they're so loved, they're the best part of the joke!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aaah, I remember sequences like this. It makes me miss my dog(s) terribly.
More disturbing was when they would perk their ears up and stare at nothing, or at least nothing that I could see!
When that happens, what dogs are doing is trying to remember the set-up to a joke. Dogs only know punch-lines.
Most dogs ARE punch lines! Thats why they're so loved, they're the best part of the joke!
Post a Comment